IRS Payment Report
Instructions for an IRS Payment Report
You are now able to get a payment report showing all of your tax payments for the previous calendar year that you can use for your income tax return.
YOUR REPORT WILL SHOW ALL BILLS PAID FROM JANUARY 1st thru DECEMBER 31st OF LAST YEAR
- Go to www.norwichct.org
- Under the photo slideshow, select the second icon for Tax Collection.
- Select "Look Up & Pay Property Taxes"; this will take you to the warning page.
- Select "I understand and wish to proceed..."; this will bring you to the tax bill search page.
- Enter your last name and first initial in the search criteria box and then click the "IRS Payment Record for Year 20__" bubble directly below the box. Click "Search".
- In the green header bar, select the IRS checkbox to select ALL of the shown records. You may also pick and choose records to include or exclude from your report.
- A new button entitled "View IRS" will appear above the green header bar. Click this button.
This will provide with a detailed and printable report for your records. Remember that your bills may be in different names (a car may be in your spouse's name, or a co-registrant's name may appear first) so you may need to generate more than one report to find all the bills you paid for.
If you have a leased car it will not show up in the report you generated in your name, because the vehicle is registered to the leasing company.
If you have any other questions regarding taxes, tax collection, billing or payment methods, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.